Texas Attorney Serving Kaufman and Rockwall Counties
Kemp firm handles bankruptcy, criminal defense and personal injury cases
Serious debt problems and other legal challenges can seem overwhelming. You can often reach a successful resolution to these issues, but it takes a tough, knowledgeable lawyer to help you achieve it. At Jenny C. Parks, PC in Kemp, clients from Kaufman and Rockwell counties have a strong advocate who can guide them skillfully through the legal system. I represent Texans in bankruptcy proceedings as well as personal injury and criminal defense matters. Regardless of the particular type of legal counsel you seek, my firm will fight on your behalf for the best result possible and you will learn why so many refer to me as Jenny “The Shark” Parks.
Comprehensive counsel for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings
My firm provides comprehensive representation on bankruptcy filings and other types of debt relief matters, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — When there is no reasonable possibility of catching up on unsecured debts, such as credit card balances and medical bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy might be the right solution. This type of proceeding allows people to discharge certain debts forever if they qualify under the means test.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — Sometimes referred to as the wage earner’s plan, Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows people struggling with debt to stop harassment from creditors and create a workable schedule to pay what they owe. Homeowners frequently choose this option because it allows them to maintain ownership of their home if they follow the repayment plan authorized by the court.
- Foreclosure defense — Even if you’re behind on mortgage payments, you might be able to modify the terms of your loan so you can avoid foreclosure. Lenders must follow strict rules if they want to initiate a foreclosure and are often willing to work out a loan modification that suits your current circumstances.
- Alternatives to bankruptcy — Some debt problems can be resolved without filing for bankruptcy. Many creditors are willing to negotiate a compromise, especially if you have an effective lawyer working on your behalf.
No matter what led to your debt struggles, I will answer your questions and create a personalized plan that helps you attain financial freedom.
Personal injury and criminal defense
Along with bankruptcy and debt relief issues, my firm also handles cases in the following legal practice areas:
- Personal injury — If you have been hurt in an auto accident or another type of incident caused by someone else’s carelessness or willful act, I will press to obtain maximum compensation for you in court or through a settlement.
- Criminal defense — A criminal conviction can result in prison time, a fine and a record that follows you for the rest of your life. My firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of the accused in a wide range of cases.
Legal challenges can seem intimidating, but I have a long track record of securing favorable outcomes for the people I represent.
Contact an accomplished Texas attorney to schedule a consultation
Jenny C. Parks, PC in Kemp works on behalf of Texas clients in bankruptcy, personal injury and criminal defense matters. My firm assists residents of Kaufman and Rockwall counties, as well clients from other locations. For an initial consultation, please call 800-979-3857 or contact my firm online.